DFK Chancery is an independently owned Trust and Corporate Service Provider based in the Isle of Man. We are the Isle of Man Member firm of DFK International.
The company was established in 2002 by the founding directors to provide an improved and dedicated level of service to an existing portfolio of clients. We continue with this aim and strive to provide an exceptional personal service to all our clients, meeting their specific requirements.
We specialise in the provision of a wide range of services to private and corporate clients.
What we do:
We have considerable experience in the use of corporate structures for the ownership and operation of Commercial Vessels, Commercial Yachts and Private Yachts.
We work closely with the client and their advisors to implement the most appropriate ownership structure.
Our services Include:
- Acting as “Representative Person” for Isle of Man Registered Vessels and we can provide this as a standalone service.
- Formation and administration of corporate structures in the most appropriate jurisdiction for the ownership and/or chartering of the vessel.
- Provision of Directors, Registered Office, Registered Agent and Company Secretary
- Complete administration of the ownership structure
- Working with the client’s brokers and lawyers for the acquisition and sale of the vessels
- Registrations in all major Marine Registries
- Arranging surveys and liaison with technical specialists
- VAT registration and administration
- Coordinating charter arrangements
- Assistance with finance and insurance arrangements
- Reporting, record keeping and accounts
- Advising and referral
Our Core Services:
- Classification, Registration & ISM
- Corporate/Trust Service Providers
- Private Jets/Helicopters
Greg Coates, Senior Client Manager
Level 6, 10A Prospect Hill,
Douglas, Isle of Man,
IM1 1EJ, British Isles
|Telephone: +44 1624 647171|