Join Isle of Man Maritime
Isle of Man Maritime is a hub of extensive knowledge, vast experience and professional expertise in all things maritime.
Our membership is made up of 50+ companies and individuals offering a range of different products and services however, they all have one thing in common – an active interest in the Isle of Man maritime sector.
Criteria for Membership
To become a member of Isle of Man Maritime, an applicant must fall into one of the following categories:
- An Isle of Man Incorporated body having its principal place of business in the Isle of Man, whose main activity is maritime related.
- A Company or partnership having its principal place of business in the Isle of Man which has a business interest in the Isle of Man’s maritime Sector.
- A Company or Partnership whose main activity is maritime related but whose principal place of business is not in the Isle of Man but has a business interest in the Isle of Man’s maritime sector.
- An individual in or outside of the Isle of Man that has a business interest in the Isle of Man’s maritime sector.
- A not for profit organisation that has an interest in the Isle of Man’s maritime sector.
Apply to be a Member
Every applicant for membership must be sponsored by at least two current members and admission to membership is at the sole discretion and approval of the Executive Committee.
If you would like to apply to become a member of Isle of Man Maritime or would like further information on how to do so, please complete the form below:
Joining Isle of Man Maritime
Fees are based upon the category of membership:
- Full member (6 or more employees) £500.00
- Full Membership 5 or less employees £300.00
- Overseas Membership £200.00
- Individual Membership £100.00
- Charitable Membership £ 50.00
Please be advised that the above fees are excluding VAT. The applicable rate of VAT (20% ) will be added upon invoicing.
For further information or to join Isle of Man Maritime, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.