With offices in the Isle of Man, Cayman Islands and Malta, Affinity are internationally recognised as a leading corporate service provider in the yachting sector.
We are responsible for the administration of a large fleet of both private and commercial yachts. Affinity provide tailored ownership structures to suit each client’s individual requirements, with optimum focus on innovative tax efficient structures whilst operating within the relevant rules and regulations. Our dedicated team work closely with owners, captains, their advisers and registries throughout the world.
We offer a choice of jurisdictions for the establishment of companies and limited partnerships which can be used for a variety of purposes. Our comprehensive and bespoke services provide individual attention to all clients and ensure confidentiality, transparency and complete peace of mind.
What we do:
Affinity provides the following services:
- VAT planning and administration
- Company incorporation and trust formation
- Yacht management services
- Provision of Directorship and Trustee services
- Provision of Company Secretary
- Provision of Registered Office
- Statutory administration
- Place of business for foreign companies
- Yacht registration in any jurisdiction
- Radio licence and EPIRB registration
- Company administration
- Insurance cover for crew and hull
- Legal services
- Crew payroll
- Monthly budgets and review of expenditure
- Management accounts and annual financial statements
Our Core Services:
- Corporate/Trust Service Providers
- Yacht Management
- Yacht Registration
Chris Stewart, Managing Director
|Affinity (Isle of Man) Limited
Second Floor, 14 Athol Street
Douglas, Isle of Man,
IM1 1JA, British Isles
|Telephone: +44 1624 670583
Other office locations: Cayman Islands, Malta
Licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority.