OceanWeb Ltd is an international leader in the provision of satellite communications and Marine IT for the Superyacht Industry. Founded in 1999, OceanWeb Ltd now provides a wide range of services to over 90 of the worlds premier Superyachts ranging in size from 40m to 120m. Our Key Services include Satellite Communciations, IT Support, Email, Networking, Tracking, Website development and hosting, GSM and Onboard Installation
What we do:
- Satellite Communications – We supply, installation, support and administer VSAT, Iridium, Fleet Broadband and SatC.
- Networks – Our Engineers are Cisco, Microsoft and Kerio trained and can review existing networks and design and implement effective upgrades to provide a reliable and stable network.
- Email – We have developed an advanced email system that addresses the unique demands of on-board users.
- 4G/GSM – We provide GSM SIMS which we administer and support. We provide over 100 UK Vodafone SIMS and can provide 4G SIMS with unlimited Roaming Data.
- IT Support – We provide advanced IT Support packages using remote support software to ensure the efficiency of all on-board IT Systems.
- We track around 70 yachts around the world as part of LRIT/SSAS requirements and have developed our own web-interface with Google maps integration.
- Websites – We design, manage and host sites.
- Installations – We can provide bespoke installations for new builds and refit/upgrade projects.
Our Core Services:
- Marine Information Technology
- Satellite Communications
Ben Hextall, Managing Director
The Old Sunday School, Victoria Square
Port Erin, Isle of Man,
IM9 6LD, British Isles
|Telephone: +44 1624 834904|