EMCS International Limited is a family run business based on the Isle of Man, operating since 2000, specialising in marine labour supply, consultancy and diving services.
Also in the EMCS group of companies are:
Ramsey Shipping Services Limited – Vessel and industrial repairs operating out of the Ramsey Shipyard.
Jacksons Engineering Merchants Limited – Supplying all manner of spares and consumables to industry on the Isle of Man.
What we do:
- Riding team labour of all trades for afloat or alongside vessel repairs.
- Supply of labour to shipyards and repair facilities.
- Marine consultancy including vessel inspections, drydockings, fleet management etc.
- Diving Services – Vessel underwater inspections, hull cleaning, propeller polishing, underwater repairs etc.
EMCS manage the Ship Superintendents’ Training Course
Our Core Services:
- Maritime Training
- Repairs, Reconditioning & Supplies
Steve George, Managing Director
|EMCS International Limited
Marion House, 9 Station Road
Port Erin, Isle of Man,
IM9 6AE, British Isles
|Telephone: +44 1624 833955|
Other office locations: Ramsey Shipping Services (Ramsey, Isle of Man); Jacksons Engineering Merchants (Douglas, Isle of Man); EMCS North East (Sunderland – UK)