CMS Ltd was established by Capt. Sven Fromm in 2010 and is a marine and offshore service provider who assists its clients with hands on repair and overhaul services up to engineering and bespoke design solutions, survey and spare part supply. The company is run by 3 German marine experts with 30 years’ experience in shipping. Mrs. Strohschenk has 20 years in marine technical sales at B&V, Mr. Barenschee is CE with 30 years repair and technical sales experience and Mr. Fromm holds Master License as well as CE license, NDT/UTM qualification as well as Surveyor and Auditor skills.
What we do:
- Overhaul, maintenance and repair of Diesel Engines of any make and model.
- Spare Part supply for any technical equipment on board from NAV & COM Equipment over Deck Machinery
to the Engine and its ancillary equipment.
- Additionally we can offer services & spares for: Thrusters, Azimuth Thrusters, Steering gears & CPP arrangements
- Class approved Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement (UTM) & Non Destructive Testing (NDT) services
- Survey and Audit Services, we perform Pre-Purchase, Condition, Quality, Quantity and Expediting Surveys as well as ISM, MLC and ISPS Audits.
- General Marine Consulting services as well as approved ISM, ISPS and MLC Manuals
Our Core Services:
- Classification, Registration & ISM
- Design & Engineering
- Ship Management
- Shore Support Services
Sven Fromm, Managing Director
|Clever Marine Services
Gob-E-Volley Depot, Main Road
Sulby, Isle of Man,
IM7 2HR, British Isles
|Telephone: +44 1624 835123|
Other office locations: Workshops in Germany and Poland